As beautiful to use as they are to look at, a Westcoast Stoneware takeaway cup will take your morning ritual to a new level. The cup design is practical, durable and has minimal impact on the environment.
The thick-walled rounded edge cup will heat with your drink and retain the temperature longer and is chip resistant due to the shape. Each cup is hand thrown on the wheel with precision and care, making each cup bespoke.
The cups are created using a potter's wheel and a kiln-fired to cone 6, which is a high firing temperature control method and slow cooling process. This results in richer ‘atmospheric’ colours and textures.
- 100% food & drink safe
- Microwave safe
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- Handmade in Raglan, New Zealand with locally sourced clay and glaze
- Silicon lid included
- 8oz: 234ml / standard small takeaway cup
- 12oz: 354ml / standard large takeaway cup
- 16oz: 473ml / standard extra-large takeaway cup
*Please note, your cup will look different to the one pictured, this is the beauty of handmade products.